Emploi: data and business analyst:Randstad.ch
. 26. septembre 2021
. jean-charles bon, genf it-professionals
. 058 201 54 00
description du poste
Urgent Position: Data and Business Analyst
Our client is a worldwide leading company based in Geneva. Randstad Professionals is urgently looking for a Business & Data Analyst to join a dynamic and growing team.
Your mission :
- Analyse business requirements, design solutions that meet the requested objectives, delivering overall customer satisfaction.
- Analyse and validate data with the intention of making them efficient enough to explain them to the board and to show them to the field with simplicity.
- Create documentation according to internal standards.
- Provide support in creating and presenting PowerPoint.
- Degree in Analytics or Statistics or Computer Sciences or Business Management
- Minimum 2 years experience as Business Analyst / Data Analyst
- Strong command on Data visualisation tools
- Experience in data scientist is a real plus to help as a backup in the team
- Strong command on Excel / VBA / Access /Tableau /Power BI
- Knowledge on SQL knowledge in MSSQL, Snowflake, or any similar database architecture
- Good Business Intelligence awareness
- Ability to work within a complex and international environment
- English : Fluent
- French : A plus
- Starting date : 1st of November 2021
- Possibility of extension